As we grow older, it’s important to keep ourselves both physically and mentally healthy by exercising and eating well.
So to help you keep mentally active, we’re hosting a brain training series presented by the team at Five Good Friends.
Join us for the fourth session on Thursday 30 May. This interactive series will teach you how to keep your brain healthy with a range of simple activities to stimulate your brain function and comprehension.
The session will cover:
- Fun quizzes and memory games
- Brain food ideas and recipes
- Tips and tricks to keep your brain healthy and active
- Why sleep is so important and how you can increase it
- A 10 minute meditation/relaxation session
When: 9.00am, Thursday 30 May
Where: Duporth building, Kingsford Terrace Corinda retirement community, 260 Cliveden Avenue, Corinda
RSVP: RSVPs are essential for seating – please complete the form below to reserve your place or call 07 3716 0804
Complete the form below to reserve your seat at our next brain training session.