As we grow older, it’s important to keep ourselves both physically and mentally healthy by exercising and eating well.
So to help you keep mentally active, we’re hosting a brain training series presented by the team at Five Good Friends.
Join us for the third session on Thursday 2 May. This interactive series will teach you how to keep your brain healthy with a range of simple activities to stimulate your brain function and comprehension.
The session will cover:
- Fun quizzes and memory games
- Brain food ideas and recipes
- Tips and tricks to keep your brain healthy and active
- Why sleep is so important and how you can increase it
- A 10 minute meditation/relaxation session
When: 9.00am, Thursday 2 May
Where: Duporth building, Kingsford Terrace Corinda retirement community, 260 Cliveden Avenue, Corinda
RSVP: RSVPs are essential for seating – please complete the form below to reserve your place or call 07 3716 0804
Complete the form below to reserve your seat at our next brain training session.