As we grow older, it’s important to keep ourselves both physically and mentally healthy by exercising and eating well.
Join us on Thursday 28 February for our brain training session presented by Five Good Friends. This interactive session will teach you how to keep your brain healthy with a range of simple activities to stimulate your brain function and comprehension.
The session will cover:
- An introduction to brain health
- Fun quizzes and memory games
- Brain food ideas and recipes
- Tips and tricks to keep your brain healthy and active
- Why sleep is so important and how you can increase it
- A 10 minute meditation/relaxation session
When: 9.00am, Thursday 28 February
Where: Duporth building, Kingsford Terrace Corinda retirement community, 260 Cliveden Avenue, Corinda
RSVP: Places are limited and RSVPs are essential. Please complete the form below to reserve your place.
Complete the form below to RSVP to the brain training session.