Copyright and Disclaimer
All text and images are the copyright of AURA Holdings. Use of these is not allowed without the written permission ofAURA Holdings. Kingsford Terrace is currently under construction. Images and artist’s impressions are representative of the final product.
Prices on this Website are in Australian dollars and were correct at time of upload and are subject to change.
Information We Obtain
We may obtain information via cookies when you visit our website. A cookie is a small amount of information which is transferred to the hard drive of your computer which can identify your web browser but not you. If you want to, you can disable your web browser from accepting cookies. If you do, you can still access our website, but not all services may be available.
Why We Collect Information
We collect information in order to:
- Identify your security access to our website;
- Respond to queries and applications;
- Keep a record of our dealings with each other.
Develop a data profile to enable us to:
- Tailor services to you;
- Enhance the content of our website;
- Send you notices about products and services we offer.
By giving us information, you consent to these uses, although in the case of receiving marketing material you may opt-out.
We will use personal information about you only:
- As you consent;
- For purposes related to the reason you gave us the information for, and even then, only if you would reasonably expect us to use it; or
- In statutorily required law enforcement, public health or public safety circumstances.
We will not disclose any personal information about you except:
- In statutorily required law enforcement, public health or public safety circumstances;
- To our related companies; or
- To our suppliers, as necessary to enable them to help us provide services to you.
Security and Confidentiality
We have implemented procedures and installed equipment to safeguard the security and confidentiality of your information. We continually review these arrangements to ensure we are doing all that is reasonably and technically feasible at the time to protect your information, although because of the nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that it is totally protected from hackers or misuse.
If you believe any information we have obtained concerns you as an individual, you may ask us for access to this information and, if we are reasonably able to do so, we will give you this access. If you want to access this information, please send your requests to us at: email@example.com
If you believe our information about you as an individual is inaccurate or out-dated or is misleading because it is incomplete and you wish to change this information, please send your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will then amend the information as you request, or give you reasons why not.
- To dealings with us except via our website or in respect of our website services; or
- To corporate information (unless it is also about any identifiable person); or