On Thursday 28 February we held our first session of the brain training series presented by Five Good Friends. We had an amazing turnout and hope all attendees left the session with a new set of tools to keep your brain active and healthy.
This interactive session covered how to keep your brain healthy with a range of simple activities to stimulate your brain function and comprehension:
- An introduction to brain health
- Fun quizzes and memory games
- Brain food ideas and recipes
- Tips and tricks to keep your brain healthy and active
- Why sleep is so important and how you can increase it
- A 10 minute meditation/relaxation session
The second brain training session is scheduled for Thursday 28 March. RSVPs are essential, so visit the event page to reserve your seat.