Wednesday 1 May, 2019
May is shaping up to be the busiest month of the year, with our Resident Activity Calendar overflowing with great events!
If you are not a Kingsford Terrace Corinda resident and would like to enquire about joining one of our activity sessions, please call us on 07 3716 0804 to check availability. Places are limited and some activity sessions are closed to the public.
Note that trivia this month is on a Wednesday evening.
Events on the calendar include:
- Brain Training – Thursday May 2
- First Friday Drinks and Nibbles – Friday May 3
- Music with Dave Power – Saturday May 4
- Labor Day BBQ – Monday May 6
- Six small jars, money management – Thursday May 9
- The New Voice Choir – Tuesday May 14
- Trivia – Wednesday May 15
- St Helena Trip – Sunday May 19
- Birthday Sausage Sizzle – Saturday May 25
- Brain Training – Thursday May 30
- Silver Linings at the Centenary Theatre – Friday May 31
Plus the usual Tai Chi, exercise classes, aqua classes, movement to music, mahjong, craft, choir and of course, coffee and chat at the café.
Check out the May calendar below.