- 2 Bed
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Car space
- 1 Study
- 1st Floor
- 185 Size (m2)
Combing the best of indoor and outdoor living.
Apartment 86 at Kingsford Terrace retirement community combines the best of indoor and outdoor living.
With sliding glass doors opening the entire apartment to the large outdoor terrace, Apartment 86 has an abundance of natural light to compliment the open plan design.
The apartment boasts an amazing 69m2 balcony, a modern kitchen with stone bench tops and an induction cook top, two bedrooms complete with wardrobes, two bathrooms designed for low maintenance living and a separate study.
Best of all, when it’s time to get away you can simply lock up and leave knowing your home is safe and secure and the dedicated Village Manager is there to water your plants!
- Second floor apartment with western outlook
- Open plan living and dining area seamlessly flowing through sliding glass doors to a large tiled balcony
- Large tiled and covered balconyModern kitchen complete with stone bench tops, an induction cook top and soft closing draws
- Separate study for your books, hobbies and storage
- European laundry
- Guest bedroom with sliding glass doors opening to the balconyBright master bedroom with sliding glass doors opening to the balcony and the convenience of a built-in wardrobe and beautifully appointed ensuite
- Guest bedroom with built-in wardrobe and direct access to the balcony, located close to the main bathroom
- Bathrooms (guest and ensuite) with stone bench tops, soft closing toilets and semi-frameless shower screens
- Fully ducted air-conditioning (air-conditioning condensers on roof)
- Ceiling fans in the living room and bedrooms
- Security swipe access key entry with video intercom
- Television connection in bedrooms and living room
- Ready-cable for pay and digital television in living room
- Telephone and data points in kitchen
- Two lifts for easy building access
- Conveniently located garbage chute in the corridor of each level
- Discrete emergency call buttons
- Heated indoor pool
- On-site Café
- Outdoor BBQ and dining spaces
- Wine room
- Billiards room
- Indoor dining/board room
- Craft room
- Function room
- Regular social and fitness classes
- Market garden
- Two medical consulting rooms for visiting health professionals